Social Media and social apps dominate student life. In a COVID and post-COVID world, they are relied upon even more to build relationships, establish connections and stay in the loop.
Much of our work for the 2021-2022 school year will continue online with the benefit that students and educators have become proficient with the delivery platforms; Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams and others.
ONLINE PRESENTATIONS; HOW IT WORKS…
- The presentation/workshop is vibrant, inquiry-based and interactive and is run through Zoom, Google Meet or MS Teams. Every student is engaged and has a voice in the session
- As the world continues to lurch between social openings and restrictions, student well-being is being eroded at a staggering pace. Developing relationships and friendships solely via a screen is neither healthy nor beneficial. How to, step-by-step, build and sustain purpose and intention, online, is the cornerstone of the “Digital Well-Being” presentation.
- We illustrate how your students’ online content is evaluated by elements of their future. And how to cultivate a value-set that they own and reference as a benchmark to their online content. Students begin using social media with purpose and tend to view screen-time more intentionally, which can reduce stress, anxiety and other social issues
- For younger students (grades 4-6), many of them are already connected and experiencing some level of pressure and anxiety to compete, socially, and be constantly in the loop. This session engages them as we share relevant safety strategies. And through storytelling, how social media will inform their attention and values – and shape their relationships and reputations
If this personalized online learning experience looks like it will support your students and educators, let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARN MORE ABOUT…
- Elementary and Middle School presentations
- Secondary School presentations
- Parent presentations
COPYRIGHT 2022 CMV SocialMedia Inc. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED