Social Media and social apps dominate student life. In a COVID and post-COVID world, they are relied upon even more to build relationships, establish connections and stay in the loop.
As we slowly and safely return to life together, our presentations will once again be offered Live and in-person, albeit with smaller, physically-spaced audiences.
At the same time, much of our work for the 2021-2022 school year will continue online with the benefit that students and educators have become proficient with the delivery platforms; Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams and others.
ONLINE PRESENTATIONS; HOW IT WORKS…
- The presentation/workshop is vibrant, inquiry-based and interactive and is run through Zoom, Google Meet or MS Teams. Every student is engaged and has a voice in the session
- We illustrate how your students’ online content is evaluated by elements of their future. And how to cultivate a value-set that they own and reference as a benchmark to their online content. Students begin using social media with purpose and tend to view screen-time more intentionally, which can reduce stress, anxiety and other social issues
- For younger students (grades 4-6), many of them are already connected and experiencing some level of pressure and anxiety to compete, socially, and be constantly in the loop. This session engages them as we share relevant safety strategies. And through storytelling, how social media will inform their attention and values – and shape their relationships and reputations
LIVE IN-SCHOOL PRESENTATIONS; HOW IT WORKS…
- Respecting physical-distancing protocols and school (Board/District) safety guidelines, all of the learning elements of the online sessions (above) are intact. Nothing is eliminated and every student has a voice in this interactive experience
- Following the in-person presentation, we are always available to revisit specific learning concepts at a future date, remotely, through either Zoom, Google Meet or MS Teams
If this personalized online learning experience looks like it will support your students and educators, let’s talk: email@example.com.
LEARN MORE ABOUT…
- Elementary and Middle School presentations
- Secondary School presentations
- Parent presentations
COPYRIGHT 2021 CMV SocialMedia Inc. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED