Social distancing and staying home has presented many challenges, one of which is finding entertainment.
So we came up with a fun way to get together with friends while in the comfort of your own homes. The main objective is to relax and unwind with all of the elements of our groundbreaking in-person App Workshop, right on your screen, in real-time.
Welcome to “An Evening with the Apps!”
Follow along as we;
- Create a real-time TikTok video accompanied by a great music-track
- Post a Story to Snapchat and make ourselves appear – then disappear – on the global Snap-map
- Follow and engage with world-class photographers and accounts of interest on Instagram
- On Twitter, learn how to search for, follow and engage with accounts that are a personal or professional interest
- Explore each app’s privacy and customized settings
So, grab some snacks 🧀🍤🍕, your mobile device 📱, your favourite drinks 🍷☕️🫖 – and get ready to Zoom! Don’t worry, you don’t need any experience with the apps. You can be as involved as you wish, or simply observe. The name of the game is fun. Oh, and some cool learning along the way.
You will LOVE the experience!
Some tips for an enjoyable session: if you plan on working through the apps on your device as they’re being demonstrated, our advice is to observe the workshop on a separate device such as a tablet or computer. If you’re observing only, then using the same device is fine. (below, from left: TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Snap-map)
HOW IT WORKS…
- The workshop is run via Zoom. The app is available as a free download in iTunes, Google Play or on the web at the Zoom site (the Zoom blue camera app icon is at the top of this page)
- We share our iPhone screen with you as we go through the apps, one-by-one. You see what we see in real-time. During the workshop you can engage as much or as little as you wish
- This is a fun learning experience. Invite your friends. You’ll gain insights into social apps and platforms and be inspired to use them with confidence, purpose and joy. And if it helps, that you can support others, too
- Workshop is roughly 90-minutes in length
- Corporate Events; great for team-building around a theme of fun, learning and increasing personal confidence, online
- COST: $20 plus tax (per person/login)
To inquire about workshop dates, for more information, or to book a session, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT 2021 CMV SocialMedia Inc. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED